1. This snapshot of me. Taken by our six-year-old neighbor yesterday before he hijacked my camera to take a hilarious video of me.
2. This view. Seen daily on my morning walks. I'm excited to see the start of some fall color.
3. These ducks. Mostly because they bring back happy memories of going to the duck pond with Daddy Mac when I was little.
4. This blue heron. He's been keeping me company on my morning walks lately. I love having a bit of nature as a respite from city life within walking distance of home.
5. These blooms from Joe. Two weeks old and still going strong. And a smile on my face everytime I see them. So loved!