09 May 2012

Because Sprinkles

Yesterday wound up being one of those days

You know the kind. Nothing really bad happens, but nothing really seems to go right either. 

You're exhausted. Mentally, physically, spiritually......drained might be the better word. 

You just go through the motions and the motions wear you out. 

And in the end, you're just world-weary. 

But sprinkles. 

Oh, ice cream with sprinkles. 

My life in color(ed sprinkles).

Well, that'll save the day any time.

Because sprinkles.

Sprinkles.

Those magical little dots of happiness in rainbow hues.

They make any day better.

Happiness on the tongue.

Who could ever eat ice cream with sprinkles and still be grumpy? Who indeed?

And that, my friends, is why I will never order an ice cream cone without sprinkles. 

3 comments:

Karen C said...

It's so true. I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face just thinking about ice cream with sprinkles. Thanks for brightening my lunch hour =)

Karen C said...

It's so true. I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face just thinking about ice cream with sprinkles. Thanks for brightening my lunch hour =)

KT Mac said...

Hahaha, Karen, I'm glad the thought of ice cream with sprinkles has cheered you up too! Now time for a late afternoon treat?