30 April 2012

Pieces of Me


I've had so many thoughts and dreams and hopes and schemes and musings and ponderings and moments of fears and despairs and more rolling around in my head lately. 

Nothing bad, rest assured, please. 

But as much as I wanted, no, needed to write my thoughts, I knew enough that those thoughts needed a little time. 

To flower. 

To take root. 

To reach to the sky. 

And the stars far beyond. 

So that I could understand, really understand just all those thoughts and dreams and hopes and schemes and musings and ponderings and moments of fears and despairs and more. 

And so I did. 

I stepped away. No daily journal thoughts. No blog posts, not really. And barely any photographs. 

But now?

Oh, now. 

I understand.

And oh I have thoughts and stories to share with you this week. Bits and pieces of me, really. 

I can't wait. 


4 comments:

Karen C said...

Katie, I'm excited for you. I can't wait to see what you've been pondering and dreaming.

Mb said...

I heart this :)

KT Mac said...

Thanks ladies!

Vanessa said...

Sometimes it's good to be away... welcome back and I look forward to all that has had time to "flower" in your head!