29 September 2011

Simply September: Cleaning out the Clutter


This is embarrassing. 

But over the last year, our office/guest room/laundry drying room/junk storage room just got out of control. And when I'm working, I don't have the luxury of time to waste on cleaning, so a lot of it just got ignored for far too long. 

This is what it looked like at the beginning of the month. No joke. 



Projects and messes and junk just everywhere. It made for some chaotic work days. And was not making life simple or easy for either one of us. 

I don't have true after pictures just yet because we're currently drying some laundry from last night in here and I don't air our clean laundry in blogland. But here's some progress mid-way through the month. The piles on the floor are items being given to new loving homes. 



But there's room to breathe now. And trust me, it won't always stay picture perfect, but it's a lot more organized and user-friendly. 

No comments: