25 August 2011

Wall Art

Remember how Joe and I enjoyed a little sunset sailing last month?

Well, this picture was immensely popular and often received compliments.


And Joe and I both loved it. So, to keep the memories of a magical night alive and to enjoy the beautiful Chicago sunset year-round, I took advantage of a Groupon deal that the lovely Mb sent my way. It was $40 for a $126 16x20 canvas print from CanvasOnDemand. A phenomenal deal by itself, really.

But two days after I placed my order, I received an email from the folks at CanvasOnDemand, which said:

"Hi Katie,

Regarding your recent order, the image that you submitted does not fit the exact proportions for the size of the canvas you have chosen. In order to assure a good fit, we are going to make your canvas a custom size of 16x24 instead of 16x20. We will do this at no additional charge to you. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with the finished product, so we just wanted to keep you informed of this modification. We will get started immediately. We will do a great job for you!"

Pretty awesome, right? Well, the finished product speaks volumes.  Oh, right, a picture is worth 1,000 words.


Already livening up our cozy little office. I'm in love. And no, I wasn't paid or perked in any way to review CanvasOnDemand - I just really liked the final product and the company's willingness to go the extra step (for free!) to ensure a quality finished product. I predict a few Christmas gifts will be coming from their shop!

2 comments:

Mb said...

It looks fantastic! I'm glad they did such a good job.

KT Mac said...

Me too. Can't wait for you to see it in person one of these days...