23 August 2011

KtMac Confessions: Simply September

Ahh, Sweet September. Even thought it's been a few years since September meant back to school for me, it still holds the hope and promise of new beginnings. Clean slates. New clothes. Fresh mornings and crisp nights. A chance to reinvent myself (even if I always, very quickly, re-established myself as the class bookworm).

Fall has always felt more like the beginning of a new year to me. Much more so than New Years Eve ever has. And so, it's usually the time of year where I deep clean and clear our the clutter, and reassess myself and my goals, and really try to become a better KtMac. 

I don't bother with resolutions, but rather, aspirations and intentions. And I really celebrate and savor the simple pleasures of life during the fall - cozy knits, sweet smells, crunchy leaves, delicious produce, extra sweet cuddles. 

But, before I can enjoy my favorite season, there's a few things I'll feel better for having accomplished. So, September, Simply September, will be dedicated to simplifying my life and living simply. I'm inviting y'all to join me in Simply September. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments: