17 May 2011

KtMac Confession: Edinburgh

Y'all ready for a doozy of a confession?

While you're reading this, I'm out and about exploring none other than the lovely city of Edinburgh, Scotland!!!

Am I not one very lucky girl? I know I am. I really am. 


While poor Joe stayed behind in Chicago to finish classes and finals before summer vacation, I jetted off to see a very sweet friend, Amie, who is wrapping up her Masters studies at the University of Edinburgh. This trip has been long dreamed about and has been very carefully schemed and will be full of some amazing adventures. 

I'll do my best to keep you posted on my adventures as I bum around this magical country, but have no fear, there's plenty planned to keep you entertained while I'm gone so you don't miss me too much!

1 comment:

Shareece said...

So very jealous!!!