24 March 2011

The Counter

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. We'll talk about that another time. 

Joe came with me, and because I was "such a good girl at the doctors," we decided to indulge Joe's craving for a cheeseburger on the way home. And we decided to try out a new-to-us burger joint called The Counter

Long story short, get yourself to the Counter. 

It's a burger joint. The menu is simple, burgers, salads, and side items. But the best part is, you can customize your own burger. 

Joe got a bacon cheeseburger with goat cheese, bbq sauce, and mixed greens on a multigrain roll. I also ordered a bacon cheeseburger, but with Gruyère cheese, garlic alioli, and pickles on a pretzel roll. We also split an order of the Fifty-Fifty, which was half french fries and half sweet potato fries. Mmmm. 

It all was phenomenal. We really enjoyed our meals. And I've no doubt that when we plan on impressing a guest with a good burger, we'll be back again.  

No comments: