10 February 2011

Testing the Love, Chicago-Style

Now, I knew Chicago would test my love at some point.  After all, it's only a natural part of a new relationship.  But, Chicago, really?

Must you test my love to quite these extremes?



Right Now










Next 36 Hours
SunnyTodayTonightTomorrow
Mostly SunnyScattered FlurriesFew Snow Showers
SunnyMostly SunnyScattered FlurriesFew Snow Showers
-4°F16°10°28°
Feels Like: -17°
HighLowHigh
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0 in
Snow: 0 in
Chance of Precip:
10%
Chance of Snow:
30%
Chance of Snow:
30%
Wind:
From WSW at 6mph
Wind:
SW at 14 mph
Wind:
SW at 12 mph
Wind:
SW at 15 mph


3 comments:

Hails said...

somehow I am still riding my bike. I got a LOT of layers and snowboard goggles. I actually stay quite warm thank god haha

KT Mac said...

I am in awe of you.

I am sleeping in long underwear and seriously debating dragging out the electric blanket for today.

Hails said...

do it! I live in wool socks and a robe at home.