27 January 2011

My Bro - The Storyteller

My bro's stories make me laugh. 

This story is a bit old, but for some reason I was thinking about it the other day and figured y'all could use a laugh too. 

Back in high school, DMac was a football player (among other things) and if you think about it, those football helmets get awfully sweaty and gross.  Football players usually have some nasty acne for a reason.  

One year, DMac got a nasty boil on his forehead.  After getting it lanced, Mom dropped him off at football practice with a band-aid over the boil. 

Another player, sweet kid but stereotypical dumb jock, walked up and asked, "Oh, DMac, are you okay?"

Without missing a beat, DMac told him, "I was leaking brain fluid.  The doctor took the rest out of my forehead and put it back in my ear."

"Oh wow, glad you're okay."

No comments: