- On the second thought, after starting yoga and dance classes, a cute but too short for pony-tails hair-do is going to have to wait.
- So excited about my Halloween costume idea this year. Pretty damn creative, if I may say so myself. All I can say so far is it involves the color blue. Which may or may not become a running theme this year.
- Question: Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?
- Tuff Tiff comes to visit me tomorrow! So damn happy!
- Joe has midterms. That has temporarily killed my "I wish I was back in school too" musings.
- My neighborhood seems to be pretty geeked over Halloween. All kinds of public festival-type activities going on in my neck of the woods on Halloweekend. Awesome.
- Sparkly purple nail polish is my current obsession. So thankful I work from home and can wear such silly, random colors without worries about professionalism and office-appropriate.
- Please, for the love of my sanity, do NOT ask Joe about puppies and Fed-Ex. He does NOT need any more encouragement on this terrible idea.
- Tuff Tiff....why aren't you here yet?!
*-*-* All pictures taken by me on walks around my neighborhood this week *-*-*