19 October 2010

KtMac Confessions: Things that Annoy Me

Gah.  I've got a wee touch of the irritables today.  And since I usually try to be so upbeat, I figured I'd go ahead and share some of the things that annoy me to no end. 

*  When I say my name and people try to correct the pronunciation.  I know how to say my own damn name, thank you very much. 

*  The fact that the heat isn't on in our apartment yet.  And that my fingers are like popsicles by lunchtime.

*  How annoyingly dizzy I've been getting in yoga and dance classes.  I'm trying to make my balance problems better....not worse.

*  The fact that it's dark and the moon is up by 6:30 pm.

*  How laundry never ends.  The hamper is empty for approximately 1.287 seconds.

*  A certain someone's inability to shut drawers or cupboards.

*  Unfairness.  I know it's not possible, but I just want life to be fair. 

*  The way the world's worst song always seems to get caught in your head at the worst possible time. 

*  That blogger won't let me post pretty pictures in a vain attempt to counterbalance my grumpy post.  

No comments: