06 July 2010

KtMac Confessions: Power of Positively Optimistic Thinking

Now that the big news is out, here's a secret I've been holding onto for an entire year.


See this picture?  I mentioned  how much I adored it a year ago.  What I didn't mention was that I bought it for myself.  Or that for the last year, it has sat in a frame on my desk.  In a spot where I could see it every single day.

See?  On the corner of my desk, along with copies of  very handsome PMac's grad pics.

Long before Chicago was a reality.  Long before Chicago was much more than a whispered hope amongst the somedays

Why?

Simply because I believed that if I saw an image of my wish every day, maybe someday it would come true. 

And now, it has.  It really has come true.

That, my friends, is the incredible power of positively optimistic thinking.

No comments: