10 June 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Oh peeps....

There's so much I want to say.  So many things swirling around in my pretty little head.  Thoughts bumping into feelings bumping into wishes bumping into realities bumping into hopes bumping into worries bumping into love bumping into stress bumping into calm.  It's chaotic inside that pretty little head of mine.  Which means it's not so pretty.  

One day I'm up.  The next I'm down.  One hour I'm on top of the world.  And an hour later, I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.  

I swear, it's a good thing My Love is so very far away right now.  Otherwise, I'd be driving him absolutely freaking nuts. Nuts, I tell you.  

The times, they are a'changin'.  But the time is not quite right just yet to spill all.

So cross your fingers.  Wish on a star.  Pick up that lucky penny.  Say a little prayer.  

I just have to have faith.

It's all going to work out. 

Somehow. 

Perfectly.



Right?

No comments: