10 January 2010

Looking Forward To


Somehow, in the beginning of 2009, I stumbled across Cue's little book of "Looking Forward To" and ordered a copy for myself.  When it arrived in all its cherry lemon yellow-ness, I knew it was a happy little book to have on my shelf.

I just found it again while looking through the other books on my shelf, but sadly, it doesn't look like Cue created 2010 books.   However, the things to look forward to in 2009 are things I want to be looking forward to in 2010 as well  (even if I can't blog the cute little pictures from the book):

* surprises

* going places

* chasing dreams

* making the best of it

* small packages

* big steps

* optimism

* more fish

* success

* seeing the forest and the trees

* believing

* balance

* an opened mind

* understanding

* imagining

* being different

* planning ahead

* learning from mistakes

* curiosity

* serendipity

* home

* laughter

* firsts

* best friends

* brighter tomorrows

* just rewards

I think this is a pretty good list of things to look forward to this year.  Anything else you would add to the list?

No comments: