27 October 2009

KtMac Confessions: Squirrely Fears

Shhh....I have a secret to confess....


This time last year, I was utterly terrified of squirrels. (Which, on a side note, is an absolutely strange-looking word.)




I have absolutely no clue where this irrational fear came from.  But, I was utterly convinced that my neighborhood squirrels were going to bite me on the ankles, I'd get rabies, and die. 


So convinced, that any time I went for a walk in my neighborhood, be it a leisurely stroll, a mad dash, or a run for various errands, I either had on thick socks under heavy jeans or knee-high boots as "defense" against ankle-biting rabid squirrels.


Rational?  Absolutely not.


Short-lived fear.  Absolutely.


This year, I have no such fear.  Random. 

2 comments:

Shareece said...

Very random! LOL!

KT Mac said...

I know! Even I surprise myself sometimes with my randomness.