11 August 2009

Tokyo Tales

Ahh peeps. Now that I've set foot back in the good ole' U.S. of A., and have relaxed at a resort immediately following that grueling 14 hour plane ride, I'm more or less decompressed enough to start telling awesome Tokyo tales (and shamelessly sharing random pictures).

One day, we, the Tokyo trio (Mb, her awesomely tall bro Zab, and myself), took a train ride about an hour south of Tokyo to Kamakura. In Kamakura, we saw a giant Buddha statue, a cool Japanese garden, posed for cute pictures, and, naturally, shopped.

Eventually, my blog will be peppered with the awesome pictures associated with this day trip. In the meantime, learn and practice the phrase, "That's so Tokyo!" because that is my new saying for everything that is so ridiculously, adorably, stinking cute.

And now, I present to you, Exhibit A:

C'mon peeps, gotta admit, that's so Tokyo!

No comments: