06 February 2009

Pinch Me Already

I need to start carrying a supply of brown paper bags with me at all times. I am that excited.

You see, dear readers, I finally bought that long awaited, highly anticipated, deliriously coveted plane ticket to see My Love this spring. When I get off that plane, it will have been the first time we have seen each other (in person) in 9.5 months.

I can't decide what I am more thrilled about: finally getting stamps in my passport, or finally seeing My Love again.

Alright, alright. My Love definitely wins out on that one. But just slightly... ;-)

Here's the plan:

A few days here seeing all the spots I keep hearing about and meeting the ever growing list of people I just have to meet.
Adriatic Living - Durres Style.

Then a few days bumming around the Balkans. Maybe
here, here, and here along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. Also planned are stops in Bosnia and Montenegro. And then back to Albania for a few more days.

It may be an ambitious trip, but I have no doubt that it will be full of "one time when..." stories, many, many kisses, more than one vehement "no!" from me when My Love tries to get me to taste number two on this list, laughter, a few suspiciously moonshine-like shots, lots of love, mischief, and a few adventures.

I'm already counting down the days. D-Day (Departure Day) can't get here fast enough!

No comments: