06 February 2009

No More Boring Blog

So dear readers, I am back from yet another lengthy blog absence.


Truth be told, I have been logging in some long hours at work lately. When I get home, the last thing I really want to do is sit in front of the computer, composing brilliant! (read: mostly boring) entries about the daily challenge.


The original intent of this blog was to hold myself accountable for challenging myself daily this year. While the daily challenges (somehow, someway) have continued, I find myself bored with writing about the challenges - especially considering how many of them are on a personal level of interest only to me. If I'm bored writing about these daily challenges, then you, dear readers, must be in tears with reading about them. I wouldn't blame you if you've given up reading this blog altogether by now...


....so, to entice myself to keep writing, and hopefully to lure you few readers back, I am switching to a more traditional "blog about my life and my interests" style. Love and feedback as I try out being a "real" blogger would be dearly appreciated.

No comments: