21 September 2008

Fed-Exing Puppies

I spent part of the morning trying (most likely unsuccessfully) to convince a certain someone once again that Fed-Exing puppies between the two of us is a horribly bad idea. And no, Fed-exing two puppies is even worse. What happens when the one I've gotten attached to dies? If we want to get a puppy together, it's probably best if we wait until we're in the same country, preferably in the same town....

Since the whole "fed-exing puppies is a bad idea" is an on-going challenge, I also cleaned my apartment today. It was the first time since I've moved in that I didn't have company or wasn't too incapacitated by mono to clean. I'd kept it picked up, but my place was dying for a dusting and a vaccuuming.

It's a lame challenge, I know - damn mono. I'm working on a list of more exciting challenges to come once I'm completely recovered. Any and all input is welcomed...

No comments: